• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 50 Ogre Shadow Knight on Mischief - Over 500AC Prebuff - Knights Gleaming Mace for 1H & Goldenrod for 2H with 41% Haste Item - $50 - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Shadow Knight
Registered Country
Canada
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
This character is over 3khp prebuff with over 500AC prebuff. Knight's gleaming mace + twice forged steel bulwark, Jenniy's Two Toned Cuirass, yelinak talisman 41% haste, goldenrod,
petrified heartwood flamberge (for when he hits 51), plankton laced greatsword, blackened greatsword, lance of the flame knight, primal 2hs, blindfoe, ancient gladius. Shield of the
clawed guardian cloak, Pauldrons of blight, Twisted steel Gaunts, Charm of Defense, Heavy Spiked War Boots, Stone Visor, Earring of the Solstice, Twice forged arm guards, Axgoreths
Belt of Defense, etc. BTW almost all skills are way up there near ideal levels.

Looking to get $50 for this account. Christmas special on the price.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Will refund if not as advertised
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back