• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50 monk ready to rock Kunark!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koffin

SUSPENDED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Race
human
Class
monk
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Selling a 50 monk on mischief, Hand leveled, all skills maxed bind wound and safe fall very close to max even swimming is nearly maxed, This character is ready to go and serve you very well.
250 for mostly planar geared or 300 will include fun monk items Robe of lost circle and the usual utilitiy clickies like DE mask and Jboots.
also on same account have 50 wiz on aradune gear can be liquidated for Krono if you choose
krono activated account
orginal email provided
No credit card used
No S Q&A set
250 mostly geared
300 fully geared-and helpful clickies

Refund Policy
🛎️ none after info
Last edited:
Selling a 50 monk on mischief, Hand leveled, all skills maxed bind wound and safe fall very close to max even swimming is nearly maxed, This character is ready to go and serve you very well.
250 for mostly planar geared or 300 will include fun monk items Robe of lost circle and the usual utilitiy clickies like DE mask and Jboots.
also on same account have 50 wiz on aradune gear can be liquidated for Krono if you choose
krono activated account
orginal email provided
No S Q&A set
250 mostly geared
300 fully geared-and helpful clickies

How would u like t recieve payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back