• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50 Mage, 50 Shaman, 49 Enchanter accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakkaWakka

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey there

I have 3 separate accounts for sale. I am quitting EQ and would like to liquidate some of the time and effort i have put into these characters

Magician, level 50, Dark Elf:

Fully Planes geared, Djarns Ring, GEB's, Jboots and similar things. Has all pre-kunark epic pieces, aside from the Phinny Piece. Innoruuk Follower. This account also comes with a 62 Troll Shaman on Phinigel.

Shaman, level 50, Troll: SOLD!

Guise of the Deciever, Fully planes geared, Djarns Ring, GEB's, Regent Symbol of Innoruuk (Snare Neck) as well as almost a full set of Iksar Hate armor, in case one would like to transform into a lizard. Innoruuk Follower

Enchanter, level 49, Dark Elf: SOLD!

Mostly planes geared, Djarns Ring, GEB's and similar gear. Agnostic

All accounts are currently active and the playtime (a month) is included in the price.

Looking for around 200$ for the Magician, 200$ for the Shaman and 175$ for the Enchanter.

Accounts come with a few weeks worth of playtime enabled

Send me a PM and lets have a talk about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back