• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 40+ HS PL spots open for tonight (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 50%
6   6   0
if anyone is looking for that afk, phinni pl service, tonight i may have room, you can AA or EXP doesnt matter, only req is ur 40+, is ur interested PST, will be starting in about 3 hours

Think this guy may of bitten off more than he can handle, had to pay up front for a PL and my toon hasn't been touched in almost 3 days..

Yeah these guys are un responsive after payment (apparently the PL'er has no internet) but I think that's bullshit because he could atleast answer via his phone

Dont trust them till this is cleared up

- - - Updated - - -

I got the money back, Paypal must this account flagged.

Cord Cope is the owner of the paypal

email addy: [email protected]

You never messaged me. I'm not the one powerleveling you.thuglife is.not me.I was going to help him but he disappeared.hence why I'm selling the chanty I just bought.

Cadillacbanga is thuglifes paypal

I apologize all..
I was just trying help what seemed to be a nice guy get buisness and he ended up screwing everyone over plus ruining my rg name...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back