• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

40+ and AA Powerleveling! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello!

I am now offering Powerleveling services. Basically the way it works is you pay for what you gain, not for time spent! This is AoE powerleveling, so you must be 40+. You can work on leveling up or gaining AAs. I will have up to 4 group spots available on each run. I am charging 1 krono per 4 AA. I will have a toon in the group that does not run a potion and will keep a running total of the AAs gained. Once that toon has gained 4 AA you will have a krono charged to you. If you run potions or use the powerleveling for levels it will still be calculated off what that 1 toon gains, so you can gain a lot more than just 4 AA for only 1 krono!!

In most cases the sessions will be a minimum of 4 hours so people can make full use of a potion if you so choose to do so. If you have any special requests or any questions regarding the service please let me know!!

Since i'm still building reputation, there will be deals for people who give me a shot. Shoot me a PM to get a scheduled time slot setup!

thanks for your interest, and hopefully I can help get some people some levels and AAs!

~~BUMP~~

Looks like a Powerlevel session will be available for this evening around 5-7pm CST. If you are interested please shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back