• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Rizlona 30 Accounts Anguish Flagged Cheap (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
Various
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Heyo! Came back to the game for a few weeks after me and my wife got moved and settled into our new business ... decided i didnt have the time to grind out everything like before so putting everything up for sale....will price everything super cheap but will accept offers as well. Accounts listed below! Everyone is anguish flagged but no dodh progression or don progression done.

$150 OBO - Warrior 2.0 - all visible anguish gear - 2.0 finished with several other anguish pieces...he was my main tank. SOLD
$50 OBO - Warrior - no epic - was a newer character - has around 16k+ hps and around 700 aa - 2.0 orb in bags

$75 OBO - Paladin - 1k+ AA 16-17k hps - Pally Anguish weap
SOLD
$50 OBO - Shadowknight - 500+ aa - 15k to 17k hps SOLD

$50 OBO - 3 monks - all using inktuta 2hb - some naked slots ... all 500+ AA

$50 per char OBO - 3 clerics - AA ranging from 500 to 1k+ all decently geared with 11k-13k mana

$50 per char OBO - 2 bards - AA ranging from 500 to 1k+ they do their job...all skills should be leveled to max

$50 OBO - Enchanter - nothing notable from memory...does her job

$50 OBO - Wizard - my only wizard - decent gear - does his job

$50 per char OBO - 1 berserkers - 500+ aa mpg or inktuta weaps

$50 per char OBO - 1 Shamen - nothing notable ... did their job
s

$50 per char OBO - 1 rogue - 1 with Tacvi weap and 1 with Anguish weap - both have anguish offhands both have all their aa 1k+

$50 OBO - ranger - has her GoD weaps - typical ranger nukes and buffs

$50 OBO - beastlord - nothing notable about him - does his job - prolly has some empty slots

Will take offers even with the low prices....hopefully someone can get some use out of at least a few of these chars. Give me a shout!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if not as described
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back