• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

3 Fresh accounts on Coirnav lvl 5 pal/mage/druid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodeo12

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just krono'd 3 fresh accounts for Coirnav

lvl 5 Half Elf paladin - sold

lvl 5 High Elf magician

lvl 5 Wood Elf Druid- sold

Each one has 30 days left with 2 25% exp pots and 1 hour left on each.

$9 or 1krono per account

No SQA or CC has been set. Emails are all new associated with each account.

No scam, as my feedback shows that. Takes quite a bit to level over there, I'm just not up for it... updated price to reflect concerns just recouping krono is all.

send me a message

Last edited:
So you open an account with 1 krono spend about 10mins leveling toons to 5 and try double your investment? That's quite a scam going there, anyone can open an account an do this themselves for half the price.

10min to 5 with 0 gold or gear? dam I'm leveling wrong, please write a guide so I can redcents you.

I hit 5 on 6 accounts last night, took me around 6-7 hours.

Boxing makes it so much slower as you have to run and get spells for everyone, normally from different areas etc.

I didnt buy exp potions though!

No scam, as my feedback shows that. Takes quite a bit to level over there, I'm just not up for it... updated price to reflect concerns just recouping the krono is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back