• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

3 accounts - 105 necro, mage, druid - necro 14+ year vet! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftoner500

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys!

Here's the deal... I never thought I would do this, ive had my necro for 14+ years and time has come my wife and I are moving and need to pinch a few pennies so im doing whats right since I don't play as much anymore.

3 seperate accounts, 3 105 characters all accounts up to tds (not the brand new one).

105 necro: 14+year vet, has some other mixed alts under 100 but has about 11-12k aa's. Has all highwater pieces (helm has not been upgraded but has it in his inventory). Has soulreaper dot robe and some fun clickies but not much else special, just a good solid character. Alot of rank 2 spells and about 200k plat. All the gear is up to date tds. 9 days left on subscription.

105 mage: Newer account I purchased earlier this year as a very good char from a reputable seller, almost max aa's, all but legs in highwater, arx pet earring, almost 200k plat and mostly all tds gear as well up to date, can burn some serious damage in this group. Pet has tanked everything for me, seems better than actual warriors these days sadly. 15 days left on subscription. LOTS of self and pet clickies this guy is loaded with augs.

105 druid: Newer account same as mage as I added for a box setup, almost max aa's, all highwater gear, 300k+ plat, is silver right now but has 1 krono you can use or sell and sub, your choice. Has about 9 mixed briny to use for spells or sell to others. This guy is great support, ports, heals, decent mixed dmg I used him as my main group character I couldnt see using anyone else in this group I could heal without a merc and use all dmg for burst, used with a healer merc for namers and he is group with spot heals and group heals on those burst aoes. The ports really changed the game for me. Pretty much end game geared minus raids.

Going to see if I can get magelos up, but for now im going to take it slow and find a solid reputable buyer, I put a lot of time into these and this is a great setup for anyone that wants to box or add to theirs, all characters are ready for anything and was a part of a very good guild with no problems with soe (bans or anything negative). I would never sell these but things have changed for me lately. I may return some day

Email: [email protected] or pm. Will show and give any info needed to clear things up im sure im missing something. I have tomorrow all day to show characters.

Update:

All accounts are 21/22 exp, all chars are arx flagged.

Mage Epic 2.0
Necro Epic 1.5
Druid NO EPIC

All transferable and are currently on Erollisi Marr.

Looking for about 200 a piece or 500 for all 3.

Attachments

• EQ000024.jpg
    EQ000024.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 39
  • EQ000021.jpg
    EQ000021.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 22
  • EQ000020.jpg
    EQ000020.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status