• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

$25 Krono for charity (all servers) & Rizlona services. Tax deductible. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Cost per amount
💰 25
Do not PM me, I'm not offering this service. Use the link.

We're making an exception to our "no offsite links in posts" rule for Ephyr on Rizlona, who is playing EQ to help fund his local children's hospital.

1602557537925.png

Ephyr is playing EQ to raise funds for his local children's hospital. He works in healthcare and the hospital is having some hard times with the pandemic. Anything you can do to help out would be appreciated by many, many people.

$25 per krono, pay via the link to ensure it goes to the hospital. He also offers services on Rizlona, such as epic MQ's and powerleveling, which again are tax deductible. Contact him in-game, "Ephyr" on Rizlona.

Ephyr said:
Please note, I am not affiliated with DPG, Sony, or any previous entity. I work in the healthcare industry, and not the gaming business. I am 20 year EverQuest player who strongly believes in the mission they are trying to support.

For every $25 Donation I will send you 1 Krono to use in-game (for Everquest, or Everquest II). Please ensure that you include your character and server name. I will get these delivered ASAP. (However, I do sleep!)

For every 50+$ donation received, in addition to the Krono, I will also match your donation 100% (up to 250$ total).

In-Game Assistance (Rizlona server only) - I am willing to assist with epic kills, MQ help, leveling, or other various things. Please message me either in-game on Rizlona, or on discord at Ephyr#6112 and we can work something out.

HOW IT WORKS
  • Now, more than ever, local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals need our help.
  • I'm uniting with thousands of gamers to offer hope to vulnerable kids.
  • You can learn how local children's hospitals are being impacted by COVID-19 at kidscantwait.org.
Your donation is tax-deductible and will make miracles happen for families who desperately need them.

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back