• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

225k+ hp unbuffed Paladin + 9 RoS weapons/armor + a full set of Phlog Paladin armor minus BP and Leg (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Level
Race
N/A
Class
Paladin
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I took the characters Magelo down because I really didn't feel like getting stalked.
I still have characters in the guild and don't want to cause any issues.
Anyone that I deem is a very serious buyer I will consider showing the character in game.

The characters has:
Full 8/8 Scaleborn RoS raid armor
5/8 Phlog RoS raid armor
All of the RoS raid 1/2 handers and three shields (IE: It also has Grave, Dread etc) that are useable by a Paladin.
Phlog 1hs,2hs weapons, shield
Account has 11 Flawless Conflag Diamonds
The character has countless Arx,TBM,EoK weapons of all classes in the bank.
It has all augs and flags I believe I stated above.

Character also has a Prickle on it and 5 or 6 other RoS drops that are not Paladin related.

This is my 3rd most serious account and as Paladin's aren't ideal for what I do on my home server I was considering selling it and I will be making another SK. I figured that if I could get enough for the account it would be worth my time to sell it and just get another set of non-visb for my new SK Vs using the Paladins but if the offers are no where near what I would need to sell it i'll part it out and either sell the Paladin specific (Scaleborn and such) gear and keep the rest for my SK.

The account has all progression from PoP to EoK 100% completed.
I have all of the special augs, I have items no longer dropped in the game, I have an ungodly amount of one off titles and suffix's for the character.

There is also a 110 Enchanter with a full set of Scaled armor on it, mostly T2 RoS group armor with some various EoK + RoS items on it. It has it's Velazul's Robe, Phlog Arms, 1 EoK ear and 1 EoK ring and caster shield as well as a RoS caster shield. It also has 3 Flawless Diamonds on it and a Bristle, Rogue weapon on it.

I would be willing to trade account for account for a Shadow Knight but I highly doubt anyone on here has a fully geared RoS SK they want to trade for a Paladin.

Side Note: Feel free to contact me with your more serious questions and for the information I left out. I will give away about 98% of the information you could possibly want to know there are just one or two questions that I am not willing to share until the deal is 99% done. The account has NEVER been banned OR had any warning against it.

I'm looking for $3,950 but am willing to consider every offer. These types of accounts normally go to in-guild friends. I've yet to see anything of it's kind on PA.com in literally years. If you are someone from FV you can easily part out the items and make more then my asking price.

Refund Policy
🛎️ 14 money back pending no one moves the toon to FV and strips it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back