• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

2 Accounts, Agnarr+Phinny toons, Necro/Ranger 65, Monk/shaman 50 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGLyons29

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Quitting EQ due to changing RL circumstances, my time investment can be your gain!

2 accounts up for sale, both have max lvl toons on Agnarr and Phinigel.

Acct#1
Phinigel: 65 Ranger, epic, full ornate minus the 2 shittiest pieces- many nice no-drop items. NOT raid geared but has pretty much best non raid items avail in PoP/Ldon Era ( was my box twink ) - 250+ AA, all dps AA's, * Great toon to use as an autofire DPS box, easily out dps other raid geared classes with a hotkey *

Agnarr: 50 Ogre Shaman. Will come basically naked with some 'leftover' items of low value / a few no drop pieces. defense and other skills are lvl appropriate.

Acct #2
Phinigel:

65 Necromancer- VT/Time raid geared ( ALL PIECES ), Was bouncing around top 1-3 necro on the server through luclin and PoP, quit raiding before LDoN. If youv been playing on phinigel since the beginning you definitely know this character. This character is simply a beast. Over 350 Krono farmed in 2016 solo, playing part time- NOT AFK FARMING - And I can show / give farming tips to the purchaser if they are buying to farm. This character has tons and tons of extra's as well. bags of clickies $$$

60 Warrior: Pretty much naked. minor shitty no drop items. nothing special atm, no significant AA

60 Cleric: Epic, Few of the good ornate pieces, few decent no drop items . 60 AA.

Agnarr: 50 monk, naked, all skills are lvl appropriate ( not all wep skills, h2h max 1hb high. others not much ) -

Cut em up and resell on diff accounts if you want, I just need cash!!!! Looking for 500$ for BOTH ACCOUNTS / ALL TOONS!!! pref to get rid of it all at once.

Can do verified trade over playerauctions if buyer is cautious. I am a frequent KR seller on PA with excellent feedback / tons of transactions completed. Also willing to talk over the phone or skype if warranted.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpski

Bump, reducing asking price for BOTH accounts to 400$ !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpski, few bites no serious takers- all toons / accounts for only $400!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Reducing to 375, need these gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back