• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

2/20/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 295 Feed) You log your toon in and AFK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
509   0   1
Agnarr only AFK EXP

Start time approx: 4:30PM PST (Sessions almost everyday! TBA)

This Session has a few spots left!

There will be another today PST!

This will happen multiple times on most days the start times do change Please look above where its noted.

You log your toon in join the group and the rest is history,

Great Exp!

Tons of satisfied customers!

4 hour minimum per session

space is limited

You can schedule your own session with me for 1-39 or 40+

Paypal friends and family only I do not accept any in game currency or krono.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Re: 1/13/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's (When Avail) You log your toon in and AF

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump 2 spots available right now on 1/16/18 session starts around 4:30 PST

- - - Updated - - -

1/18 session have a few spots open get em while they hot!

Re: 1/18/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

Awesome services. Would highly recommend if you're looking to get a characture leveled in a hurry. He definitely knows what he's doing. KL is top notch.

Re: 1/20/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

1/20 session has spots 40+ lets go! book 1-39 if u need it after!

Re: 1/22/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

40+ 4 hours tonight 6pm PST lets go!

- - - Updated - - -

1/24 2 PM start time PST have room get in now!

Re: 1/29/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

His AFK sessions are awesome, great EXp, very well done. I highly Reccomend him. I wish every transaction done for this kinda stuff went this smoothly.

Re: 1/29/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

Kronolevel is a class act. Super helpful and quick fast levels. The man has this down to a science and has put a lot of work into his system. Highly recommend.

Re: 2/1/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

the 7pm session is full but the late night/early morning session has a couple spots left the start time is TBA on that 1

- - - Updated - - -

bump will announce a time soon for today

Re: 2/4/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

bump session tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

session late tonight

Re: 2/13/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

2/13 session will have a morning and an afternoon PST PM me for spot/s

Re: 2/17/18 Session! WTS AFK EXP 40-60+ AA's!(Over 280 Feed) You log your toon in and

there will be a session around 9am pst today then another later on! Book now get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back