• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

17 KRONO FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im going to get verified here right now sorry im new to using this website. i also have three accounts im going to be listing on the phinigel server.

I'm going to go against the grain here, and say that I don't see a problem with him being unverified with no feedback, as long as he is the seller (for Krono, anyway, not necessarily for the three accounts he mentioned). If I were dealing with him, and I had some feedback, I would simply require him to send the Krono first. If he refused to do that, then I might toot my horn about him being a potential scammer ;). Take a free bump, buddy.

I'm going to go against the grain here, and say that I don't see a problem with him being unverified with no feedback, as long as he is the seller (for Krono, anyway, not necessarily for the three accounts he mentioned). If I were dealing with him, and I had some feedback, I would simply require him to send the Krono first. If he refused to do that, then I might toot my horn about him being a potential scammer ;). Take a free bump, buddy.

Oh, most definitely. It's just sometimes they will get 1 or 2 feedback, then cash out with a bigger scam. If you sell 1 or 2 krono to someone and seem legit it's easy to fly under the radar. However, I'm just jaded from seeing so many scammers in the fippy forum, hopefully we see less of them. but yeah, easy enough to just get verified and avoid the problem entirely.

For sure I understand everyone's concerns here I'm just waiting for a email//admin to continue the next steps of my verification I just paid the 10.00 like I said I'm new here not really sure what is supposed to happen after I pay? I messaged an admin to see what I do now just waiting for a reply and then I will be verified heh

For sure I understand everyone's concerns here I'm just waiting for a email//admin to continue the next steps of my verification I just paid the 10.00 like I said I'm new here not really sure what is supposed to happen after I pay? I messaged an admin to see what I do now just waiting for a reply and then I will be verified heh

It's pretty quick, just takes a short time usually - I believe Redbot has to review them all manually but he will get to it soon I'm sure!

I haven't got any email or messages yet sigh lol i paid like 30 minutes ago

Hey, Alpra. Just so you're aware, after you pay, you need to go to the Bazaar Verification sub-forum of the Bazaar, and make a new thread. The new thread is a form that you fill out with all of your personal information so that they can verify it. I don't know if you automatically have access to this sub-forum, or if they have to manually grant it. Here's a link: https://www.redguides.com/forums/forums/127-Bazaar-Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back