• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) 120 Berserker - CoV Raid (Nugget ) Gear -------SOLD ---------- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Berserker
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Premium members with positive feedback dating back at least 6 months.
Ogre, Berserker, Level 120
Unbuffed (Self) Stats as follows:
HP - 429,321; Endur - 334,872
AC - 7332 / 3558
AA's: 46,482 Assigned / 53,907 Spent (Was Max AA for CoV, not with release of ToL)
Merc AA 1330 Spent (Max) 60 Banked - 4 Mercs (2x Clerics, 1x Melee DPS and 1x Tank)
ATK - 4953 / 1575
STR - 2803
STA - 2627
AGI - 2798
DEX - 4003
RESISTS - 950 / CORRUPTION 166
Can tell ya the INT/WIS and CHA if YA REALLY want to know :p
ALL RANK III DISCS UP TO CoV Expansion. Older Rank III where applicable for burns/discs still used.
ToL Progression Done. Heros, Done. 1 ToL T1 raid Win (10 raid coins)
Epics 1.0 - 2.0 (although they are not needed)
CoV Nugget gear in all slots except ToV T/S earring.
All Type 5's in place with additional coinage per expansion at vendors.
Transferable to any server of your choice. No Bans or Suspensions on the account.
Tons of Big bags - Shrink Ring - POK Stein - Feather/Horn Clickies / CoP IV Clickie / DPS BP (EoK Era) Clickie / Holgresh Elder Beads / TBL Lamp Clicky / Blood Drinker's Coating / Rocketeer Boots
Tradeskills at 300+, * NO Artisan prize BUT have the Artisan Seals in bank if new owner feels industrious- Need Hunter in ToV to finish earring (Has raid drop from Kael raid in bank) *
Trophy Trib - Lost Wayfarer Tent / Rallos Zek's Axe Replica / Replica of the Qeynos Claymore / Trophy of the House / Trophy of the Seafarer (2.4 Mil Active Trophy Balance)

This was my original EQ account: Played since 1999-2000 and just done with the game. I can provide the answer to the SQ and you can change the email on the account. No phone number has ever been associated with account.
Also on the account: 115 War (Epics) / 115 Necro (Epics) / 110 Wiz (Epic) / 108 Mage

$750.00 USD.
Will Accept PAYPAL FnF

Refund Policy
🛎️ Once sold and information is provided, the sale is final.
Last edited:
Ogre, Berserker, Level 120
Unbuffed (Self) Stats as follows:
HP - 429,321; Endur - 334,872
AC - 7332 / 3558
AA's: 46,482 Assigned / 53,907 Spent (Was Max AA for CoV, not with release of ToL)
Merc AA 1330 Spent (Max) 60 Banked - 4 Mercs (2x Clerics, 1x Melee DPS and 1x Tank)
ATK - 4953 / 1575
STR - 2803
STA - 2627
AGI - 2798
DEX - 4003
RESISTS - 950 / CORRUPTION 166
Can tell ya the INT/WIS and CHA if YA REALLY want to know :p
ALL RANK III DISCS UP TO CoV Expansion. Older Rank III where applicable for burns/discs still used.
ToL Progression Done. Heros, Done. 1 ToL T1 raid Win (10 raid coins)
Epics 1.0 - 2.0 (although they are not needed)
CoV Nugget gear in all slots except ToV T/S earring.
All Type 5's in place with additional coinage per expansion at vendors.
Transferable to any server of your choice. No Bans or Suspensions on the account.
Tons of Big bags - Shrink Ring - POK Stein - Feather/Horn Clickies / CoP IV Clickie / DPS BP (EoK Era) Clickie / Holgresh Elder Beads / TBL Lamp Clicky / Blood Drinker's Coating / Rocketeer Boots
Tradeskills at 300+, * NO Artisan prize BUT have the Artisan Seals in bank if new owner feels industrious- Need Hunter in ToV to finish earring (Has raid drop from Kael raid in bank) *
Trophy Trib - Lost Wayfarer Tent / Rallos Zek's Axe Replica / Replica of the Qeynos Claymore / Trophy of the House / Trophy of the Seafarer (2.4 Mil Active Trophy Balance)

This was my original EQ account: Played since 1999-2000 and just done with the game. I can provide the answer to the SQ and you can change the email on the account. No phone number has ever been associated with account.
Also on the account: 115 War (Epics) / 115 Necro (Epics) / 110 Wiz (Epic) / 108 Mage

$750.00 USD.
Will Accept PAYPAL FnF
Send payment info to [email protected] the toon can be transferred. Also please include server it’s on.

Thank you

Ok just got him deguilded and anchors removed on all toons on the acct. All are parked in the Guild Lobby. Let me check Paypal and get the info right out to you )

Sent you the login / password and SQ answer via PM.

Enjoy and let me know if you need anything else.

Feedback was left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back