• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

105 Wizard for sale - TBM - ToonsByRaz done right (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
105wiz.gif
toonsbyraz.jpg
afnuke2.gif
fullytransferable.gif

Introducing ToonsByRaz done right! This account is The Broken Mirror 22/22 Expansions and ready to smash the EQ world!

PRICED to SELL!

Some people sell accounts with stripped down not ready to play toons. Not me, This Wizard is combat ready. Proper Gear, Maxed Skills, Maxed AAs and plenty of bag space to loot it all!

Account was leveled the right way, in combat! All his class appropriate skills are maxed!

Buy with confidence from Raz with these features:

* No Security Question has been set!
* Account login name is short and easy to remember! (I have an account with random letters and number like vufcvatzdq7219 and it sux)
* No Zip code has been entered
* No Credit card information of any kind is tied to this account
* You will be given a screenshot of the actual account creation form filled out with user, pass, birthdate, original email
* you will be the only registered owner after filling in the information (there is no way me or anyone can ever take the account back as you are will be the person entering in all information)
* 22/22 Expansions - The Broken Mirror INCLUDED!
* Dressed and ready to play or raid or whatever you would need a Wizard for
* Every Single Spell/skill Purchased from level 1 - 105 and even Rank II for 100-104!
* Maxed AAs and 105 extra AAs banked
* Wizard Appropriate Skills MAXED
* Wearing Full TDS armor set, Chest,1 bracer and Arms T1 all the rest T2
* Gear in every slot is level appropriate TDS or better (except for Charm which is absent)
* Good selection of bags 4x 16 Slot, 4x 20 slot and 2x 30 Slot
* 100k in starter Plat
* SILVER account
* on Zek Server
* BONUS all Languages at 100

Somehow This toon did not get max AAs before I parked him, he is 13,661 AAs so about 200AAs from max! So dropping price for that oversight!
closeout150.gif

Notice: YES I do custom orders, Yes I can let you know when a certain class is available, YES you can request any class,race,sex,whatever

Quite a few people email me saying to let them know when a certain class is available, if you are serious about a toon, I require a deposit, non-refundable but credited to the price of the toon(s) you want leveled. Too many times people commit to wanting a toon or toons then when I get them done they have changed their minds. So from now on if you want a toon or toons set aside for you then you will need to put down a non-refundable deposit for that toon!

My reputation is flawless, my toons are quality and people get exactly what I have described.

Enjoy ToonsByRaz because if you are going to do toons, do Toons Right!

Last edited:
lol I would have a lot more for sale but swamped with people pre-ordering and special ordering. If you build a good name for yourself and deliver a quality product at a fair price, they always go fast....

Sorry guys had a Chanter come up finished today but he sold before I could even post his info! More to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back