• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 105 tbm raid geared berserker 11098 aa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekservices

BANNED
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Selling level 105 raid geared berserker mostly tbm raid has a few slots of tbm group still not many 3 at max, has 11098 aa
Epic 2.0 coa chest, bunch of other clickies for max dps best overhaste in game clicked, max augs, max dex and str a zerker can get asking 400 obo thanks please message with any questions or details you may need

- - - Updated - - -

bump 350 takes it

- - - Updated - - -

bump 300 can show in game or txt screen shots or talk via phone ect message me

- - - Updated - - -

bump still availabe open to offfers... $275 currently very hard to find a account this good with augs, gear epics and clickies and soo much time invested into making the char as best as it can be, my wifes bday is in 12 days and i would like to take her out for a really nice dinner and drinks soo make a offer close to 275 and see what we can work out also anyone with 100% feedback and time invested here im willing to give all the info to frist np

- - - Updated - - -

bump price down to 225

- - - Updated - - -

bump 200 with current group gear in new expasion can easily hit 200k hp self buffed with the current raid items he has

- - - Updated - - -

bump still up for grabs. perfect raid ready zerker for new expasion.!

- - - Updated - - -

bump still available 200 obo

Last edited:
this is still up for grabs treat yourself this xmas to some great dps!

- - - Updated - - -

this has been sold thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back