• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 105 sk Cotf raid geared (1 Viewer)

bexx32

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
105 sk iksar 15k+aa Cotf T2 raid geared whit shield and 1hs from TDS raid sk stands on 133k+ hp and 11700+ac unbuffed this char is on Povar but transferable to any server im the orginal owner whit all info to take ower this account 10 mill plat on account aswell so much on this Account if want magelo on the account you can trow me an mail [email protected] Thanks

This is a scam! This person is not the owner of this account or the other ones he's selling. He's just being malicious about it since he does not like me, and wants to try to kick me out of a new guild i joined. I am the owner of this account and no way in hell i'm selling it!

Lol tried buying it myself, thank god I didn't bite, $375 he wanted for this account. I about wet myself...

Best dam account I ever seen for sale, I knew it was to god to be true. Scammers suck..

P.S The real owner if you ever wanna sell it PM me lol...

Hehe I offered 250 and he said ok without thought . Then sends me message saying. May be sold soon others were looking . I was like so they are offering the same amount for you to just hold on to it ?? . Then said I give you 10 minutes to decide then I'm selling to other potential buyers . I said your a scam i am reporting you. Then he said ok 100 bucks lol I said Fuck off I know the person that owns the account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back