• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 105 Raid geared Ranger (1 Viewer)

bexx32

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Looking to sell my high end ranger all best augs into game at 15k+ aa atm Cotf raid geared t1 - t2 and some TDS raid stuff Ression i sell i gona quit EQ for good im the Original owner of this account and only taking seriouse offers for this Account this char is on povar server but Transferable to any server if inntrested trow me a mail [email protected] have magelo if inntrested Payment will happen true paypal

This is a scam! This person is not the owner of this account or the other ones he's selling. He's just being malicious about it since he does not like me, and wants to try to kick me out of a new guild i joined. I am the owner of this account and no way in hell i'm selling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back