• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

105 Berserker / Dwarf / 11.4 aa / Profile attached 300 obo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserkerking

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Reposting My berserker with In game picture . Couldn't figure out how to fix edit on here. So just making new post. 105 berserker / 11.4 aa / flagged all the way threw tds / Top three weapons from Arx mentis . Raid ready . He has his epic 2.0 and also epic 2.0 ornament quest done . I did not buy the new xpac for this account. Have not played him in over half a year . I Play on project 99 red now and will never go back to live. Looking to get 300 or best offer out of my live eq account. I am original owner and it comes with secret question and password . Any questions call me at 248-245-7717 Name is Justin , Or message me on here.

EQ000005.jpg

His burns are color coded , So if your interested in buying / Pay attention to the layout and burn set up . Will make learning the account easier .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back