• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

105 Bard FS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eqhombre

BANNED
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
105 bard for sale. Would prefer not too get into too much specific details on the toon as far as server etc. if you want that info just shot me a pm plz. :) Account is 21/23, currently gold status via a krono, 0 SC, 10.1k AA. Bard is a heroic character so MPG trials 6/6, and I went back to finish of DoN so that's 6/6 as well. Toon is fully auged out, using respectable augs considering he's missing the last 2 xpacs, CotF/RoF, and all of the aval. anniversary augs. Speaking of anniversary items, he has all of the pertinent clickies/items from past anniversary events (PoW AC clicky/gnoll illusion, both swarm pet clickies, OS sword clicky, SoB click [super PITA, duration haste buff clicky] Stein, Blood Drinker's Coating, 2 anniversary rare aura clickies, shrink ring, PoW trophy, and the only mana regen item that works for bards, the horn of unity clicky). For gear, he is wearing mostly this years anniversary items, which equates roughly to stats for EoK T1 group gear. There's also some slots that are TDS items. Looking for $75, obo, or = amount in krono. PM me with any questions you may have, somewhat flexible on price. Thanks for having a look!

Attachments

• InkedEQ000082_LI.jpg
    InkedEQ000082_LI.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back