• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

1-30 and 1-40 PL, Custom PL up to 40 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usedd13

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Offering PL, spots open for this week through the weekend. Prices:

1-30 $65
1-40 $85
Custom available upon request.

Prices are for a toon on an account that you provide. I will happily make a toon of your choosing on an account without SQA or CC attached for an additional $10.

All toons will be manually leveled, all available spells purchased. I can provide updates on the progress of your toon at request. I will accept payment via either Paypal F&F, or krono equivalents. PM for details, or special requests. Toons on an account that I create for you will come with sufficient bazaar gear.

Bump *

Doing another group this weekend, and have room. Also I provide two options: 1) I provide a quoted time, and you provide account information. I log toons in and PL as efficiently as possible. This is the fastest method and typically can provide desired results within two-three days.

OR

You log your toon, and I provide specific directions which zones to meet me in, and provide PL while you AFK, or participate. With this method I cannot provide specific turn around times because it is completely dependent on your availability and familiarity with PL strategies and traveling to and from zones.

Currently offering a discount if paid by Krono.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back