1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

$1,200 for your BEST Character

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by toyoo, Jan 5, 2009.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. toyoo

toyoo New Member

0   0   0

there are some pretty concrete offers out there, so I will just go ahead and put out a bid.

I am serious about completing a transaction. If you are a serious seller then go ahead and post your details here. I will ONLY complete the transaction on www.playerauctions.com because they are a very secure and safe service for both buyer and seller (espescially on my end, not wanting to get scammed). I also want to be sure that you as the seller would be protected so I do not want you to be shy to list your toon :drink

So, please be sure to be as detailed as possible. If you are serious, then please let me know that you would agree to complete the sale on playerauctions, and include a for sale offer link from there if you've created one.

THanks!