• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

$1,200 for your BEST Character (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyoo

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are some pretty concrete offers out there, so I will just go ahead and put out a bid.

I am serious about completing a transaction. If you are a serious seller then go ahead and post your details here. I will ONLY complete the transaction on www.playerauctions.com because they are a very secure and safe service for both buyer and seller (espescially on my end, not wanting to get scammed). I also want to be sure that you as the seller would be protected so I do not want you to be shy to list your toon :drink

So, please be sure to be as detailed as possible. If you are serious, then please let me know that you would agree to complete the sale on playerauctions, and include a for sale offer link from there if you've created one.

THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back