• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Live (normal server) **🩸 Unleash the Power of Blood - Exquisite Equipment for Sale! Xegony Server🩸** (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Greetings adventurers! 💪✨

I present to you a collection of truly remarkable and awe-inspiring artifacts that have been steeped in the essence of blood and arcane magic. These rare items are now available for purchase, and their power is waiting to be harnessed by those brave enough to wield them. Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your prowess and dominate the realms of EverQuest! 🌟🔥

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Arcane Staff x 2 - $10 each 🧙‍♂️💉 🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Baton - $20 ⚔️😈 🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Hooked Knife - $20 🗡️🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Mask of Brilliance- $20 🎭🧠*🩸*

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Necklace of Adroitness - $20 💃💪 🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Amice of Adroitness- $20⚡🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Amice of Vigor- $20 💥🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Flanged Mace - $20 🩸 **

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Halberd - $20 🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Claymore - $20 🩸**

**🩸 Blood-Soaked Katar - $20 🩸**

Accepting Payment in Krono at $10/Krono! 💰

In addition to PayPal Friends and Family payments, I'm pleased to announce that I will be accepting Krono as well, at a rate of $10 per Krono. This provides you with the flexibility to utilize your in-game wealth for these exceptional blood-soaked artifacts. Embrace the power of the abyss and seize this opportunity to make your mark in EverQuest!

Don't miss the chance to acquire these extraordinary items from the Xegony server! Harness the dark power within and dominate the realm of EverQuest. Contact me via the EC Tunnel messaging system or respond to this post to negotiate prices, secure your purchase, and embark on an adventure that will change the course of your journey forever. 📩🌐

May the blood-soaked artifacts guide you to glory! 💀🌙

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back