• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Teek 🚀 WTS 1-40 fast PL on Teek server! 🚀From multiples TLPs, DKrod & SuperSheep PL 📣 Paypal or KR. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 A 25% pot, come in scheduled time to get PL or give account info if prefer, payment during PL after first move, KR or Paypal
Wts fast PL 1-40, consecutive pulls of 30 mobs with 2 pullers! We dont need to login your toon unless you want to, you can come yourself and watch its happening.

Its 4kr for a spot from any level 1-40, takes around 4h30 to finish (1x 25% pot is enough), no custom prices/level unfortunately

We try to be the most professional as possible, always with commitment to the customer, to finish fast and non-stop!

💲If u prefer, its $40 usd on PayPal for a spot (or crypto)💲

Sessions 8pm EST, almost everyday

🔔**ALL SLOT CONFIRMATIONS ARE VIA DISCORD, PLEASE ADD:**🔔

☎️ Discord: dkrod (case sensitive)

Refund Policy
🛎️ We guarantee your lv40!
Last edited:
I will say from my personal exp. I've used this service and i've used some other people who post in chat. If you can catch this when they are doing it they far outpace other peoples speed, and their price is really fair. I ended up paying much more for shittier and slower PLs where ya sit for hours till they get enough people in their minds to start leveling. Even if you're 20 and want 20-40 I'd recommend them. even if you want 20-40 I'd stick another toon in for 1-20 cuz from my understanding its one price for 1-40 no matter what level you join in. I got 1-40 in less than 5 hours using a pot. **edit and you don't have to give someone else your info, you can legit afk on your own toon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back