• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Bans 🔴🔴🔴 KRONO GLITCH 🔴🔴🔴TRANSACT AT YOUR OWN RISK 🔴🔴🔴 (1 Viewer)

Many servers are bugged, however after testing and asking customers, I BELIEVE if you log into server: Vox/Yelinak, there you will see the *True Count* of possessed krono.
This is what I believe to be accurate atm.

What is happening on bugged servers is the supplier is sending krono, gets a message that says "Unfortunately could not send etc" **But the krono DOES send** It also IS NOT reflected in your krono total, meaning the supplier may make the mistake of trying to resend, when in all reality they are sending double.

Another large supplier just relayed to me that they had a large amount of krono poof directly, not the same way that I have said above. There must be many issues relating to krono atm. Play with krono at your own risk atm.

I've been testing krono this morning, everything looks fixed from the perspective of parceling/picking up krono directly ( this includes pov server and fv )

Devs seem to proclaim it is fixed and atm are picking up the pieces of issues that occurred yesterday, but going forward it looks safe to me. I've tested it pretty stringently.

Not a guarantee, like soap that gets rid of 99.9% of germs, you know the deal ;)
Seems like everything has been restored to me, enough that I am confident in trading krono atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back