• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Teichou

  1. Teichou

    Suspicious Customer refuses to pay for services and blocked me

    Last seen Tuesday at 7:50 PM
  2. Teichou

    Suspicious something strange going on with this guy.

    oh shit p99 I missed that...that just dumb...your fucked...they do whatever they want.
  3. Teichou

    Suspicious something strange going on with this guy.

    I dont think guides had that much power to even see that kind of thing.
  4. Teichou

    Suspicious something strange going on with this guy.

    other thing I don't get.... why is a guide saying it banned.... guides have no say in....anything lol
  5. Teichou

    Suspicious something strange going on with this guy.

    he sent me a screen shot of it...and I am very confused on how they linked it to a RMT sale 4 years ago.
  6. Teichou

    Suspicious something strange going on with this guy.

    not after 4 years.... my clutch went out after 4 years...I am leaving them a bad review lol
  7. Teichou

    Suspicious something strange going on with this guy.

    something that is 4 years old tho really can't hold the seller on. I really want to know what they mean they found out it is rmt seller.... sounds fishey from them not from him lol
  8. Teichou

    Suspicious dirtee suspended

    he made a 2nd account. we dont let alt accounts on the website
  9. Teichou

    Dispute Remove Feedback, no transaction

    so I got his ID and info and stuff
  10. Teichou

    Dispute Should this feedback Lastat left for tinymommth be removed?

    ⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️ @tinymommth is disputing feedback left by @demark Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this...
  11. Teichou

    Dispute Report Full payment taken without services completed.

    @langshang1 I need you to respond to this asap
  12. Teichou

    Discussion Diamond Krono drama thread

    It's funny as hell is what it is.
  13. Teichou

    Discussion Monsters and memories section?

    This is 100% ok...it was all my fault....I forgot where it was posted and spaced....you just need to make sure it is all in the misc and has the misc tag in it.
Back
Top