• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Recent content by igotthis

  1. I

    Accounts Frostreaver $50 - Clean 60 Bard, 50 AA's, bazaar geared with about 80kpp

    Krono activated, clean account, 100% yours when you purchase.
  2. I

    Accounts Frostreaver $50 Clean 60 cleric 50 AAs- underfoot armor, clicky legs

    Clean account, krono activated
  3. I

    Accounts Frostreaver $60 Clean level 60 ranger 150 AA's, 60 war 20% exp bazaar/raid geared.

    Clean account, 100% yours upon purchase. no history.
  4. I

    Accounts Frostreaver $70 - Clean 60 Ranger (170 aa's) /w 60 war (20% exp bonus)- Avatar bow, 1h and 2h, gauntlets of dragonslaying etc.

    Clean account - 100% yours upon purchase, no history, perfect for jumping in to Luclin in a few days.
  5. I

    WTB Oakwynd WTB Level 35+

    I’ve got 2 monks with fungi’s and Jboots in the 40’s and one bard fungi Jboots in the 40’s. $50 range atm but I’m pushing them to 50 so that will change soon.
Back
Top