• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plat Quarm WTS Project Quarm Plat $5.00/1k

Joined
Jul 14, 2022
Messages
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $5.00 per 1k
Payment Country
United States
Current stock
🚛 600,000
Buyer Requirements
📌 📌 Minimum purchase of 100k. Must be verified.
I am moving on from Quarm. I will only accept Bitcoin, cash, or Western Union. If you want a bit more than 600,000, I can liquidate more items to get close to 800k if need be. Please message me for details. These will be a discreet sales due to the obvious size of the sales.

Thank you for looking at my auction!
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds. This is a one time sale.
Last edited:
Back
Top