• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

MMOPlugins.com Compile HUGALUGUGLUGLUGLUGJDHIEW. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMOPlugins.com Compile 4-15-10 RELEASE

First off.. It is not a trojan its a simple startup and search engine search.
I know its so difficult to understand.. But our system is a optional exe, I know I said optional !! I am not holding a gun to anyones head.

But you realize your coming to a hacking site and screaming THEY MIGHT HAVE A TROJAN!!.. [something not nice here].

FluxSEO.exe is a startup system program which is simple..
If you don't want it go to start -> run -> cmd -> msconfig -> Startup and delete the fluxseo.exe

But trojans take your personal information and if you see our system is a pull system. Also going to be our auto updating system for MQ2 shortly. So sitting back here and complaining is pointless.

The fact we are doing FLUXSEO is the company putting out a Social Networking system this coming month for online hacks! So Meeskino and VI if you want to sit back here and bash and bash and talk endlessly its pointless.

Cause everyone on my site which has more downloads then NA hasn't had 1 issue with a Virus or Trojan! its in my compile for my site.
This link right here!

So simple enough if you want to see how it works use the present-fluxseo.com and watch what it does.

Last edited by a moderator:

me and others are not paying to notaddicted for experimental programs of third party. we are paying for MQ compiles/trick/cheats that is related to Everquest. you can thou, add whetever you want to your compiles at your own site.

end of story

Meeskino then simple enough learn then get your compile from someone else. I am simply giving people a alternate way to send a donation. [wow, how did I miss this?]. Especially when a month ago you were the one asking if GK was safe. [bunch of unnecessary stuff here].
I own my own site. I put it in my compile as I do my plugins. It is optional cause people can't always afford to pay $ and alot of my members don't pay anything to run this system.

So its a OPTIONAL piece OPTIONAL is the keyword! So either sit back and stfu or dont post on my shit like stated already more then once!

The problem is you are attempting to gain access and use peoples computers for your own personal gain, and you are doing that by preying upon members of this website that are addicted to MQ2.

You totally downplay what FluxSEO.exe does, and how people pay virus protection companies on a monthly basis so they cant be tricked into downloading or executing a program that does what FluxSEO.exe does.

In your original post, you basically say, hey if you like using my MQ2 compile, please give me access to your computer and let me run whatever commands I want.

I for one find this repulsive, and god only knows how you have not been booted from this members section by a real mod. While I like and subscribe to this members section because of what Jmo puts out, I hardly share his outlook on your personality.

Please just go away and recruit for your bot army elsewhere.

Meeskino then simple enough learn then get your compile from someone else. I am simply giving people a alternate way to send a donation. [oh look I missed this in the original...] . Especially when a month ago you were the one asking if GK was safe. [didn't I remove this from the earlier post? Man this Moderating stuff is hard work :( ]
I own my own site. I put it in my compile as I do my plugins. It is optional cause people can't always afford to pay $ and alot of my members don't pay anything to run this system.

So its a OPTIONAL piece OPTIONAL is the keyword! So either sit back and stfu or dont post on my shit like stated already more then once!

I'm not interested what your OPTIONAL program does or how it works, but I don't like it beeing in compile. and if you put something like that in to your compiles then next you gonna add them to macros/plugins whatever. or even study a bit and change mq.exe itself to run something else on background.

I agree to milf there, you should be booted from the forums for such doings. You aint trustworthy. I'll ask Redbot is it ok that you add trojans into your compiles. Sure he doesnt make much $$ for the site, but he is not gonna kill it aswell.

Wintermute why would I post my source when I own my website and the send structures and so forth are coded differently then others. Why? I mean really. Personally Meeskino the system grabs a XML file which omg! runs through your computer so if it bugs you don't do it. Period Here SIMPLE ENOUGH I WONT EVER POST MY COMPILE AND HACKS FOR ANYONE ON HERE AGAIN MEESKINO! SEE WHAT THE MEMBERS WANT! TO LISTEN TO YOU BITCH OR GK AND MY COMPILE!

Re: MMOPlugins.com Compile REMOVED CAUSE OF MEESKINO AND VILLAGEIDIOT!

Meeskino and villageidiot... Great job :) you have helped the community in the greatest way possible. Not only did you get rid of the ONLY GK plugin on the website that works but you managed to strip this website of a big chunck of its hacking power...

Code provided a FREE compile of some great MQ. Meanwhile, you two provided run on sentences which make everyone's head hurt. Why don't you instead of spending that extra time trolling the website and talking shit, learn a programing language and WRITE something interesting for MQ!!!

I have only been on the site for 6 hours and all I have seen from you two is bitching and whining. STFU and apologize because you are both obviously in the wrong.

I downloaded Code's compile 2 hours ago and have been using it since without a hitch or a peep from my anti-virus... His compile works great and has been very beneficial for the time I have used it! Only reason i really joined this site is because I remember code from a long time ago and he has always delivered.

I hope you guys come to your senses...

Fucking morons

Let me see if I've got this straight...

1.) CodeCompiler posts a compile with some system startup that somehow monetizes for his site.
2.) Doesn't exactly says what it is or what it does but says "run it if you want to"
3.) People try and inform others about what exactly it is.
4.) Hissy fits ensue.
5.) CodeCompiler takes his ball and goes home changing his post to blame the informers for his sudden removal of his gifts from on high

So, lets make it clear.

If you are going to post compiles that's great, if not, that's nice too.

If you are going to include executables with your compile explain what the hell they are or expect others too, and since we live on an Internet where Google is king and people are religious about what text editor they use (I personally like VIM), expect very entrenched negative and positive opinions of what you just put out to come forth.

If you take your ball and go home, that's fine. But then make ultimatums that I remove people you don't agree with? Sorry I'm not your kindergarten teacher. 1 week ban, goodbye.

also, HOLY [Crap] WHAT A WASTE OF MY 1000th post :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back