• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Looking to Box? Don't have another computer? EQ Machines from $99 - Plenty of stock! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 81.8%
17   4   1
Announcing EVERQUEST MACHINES

I met a lot of people on this game that are looking to box but don't have any additional computers,
I figured I would custom make computers to sell that are perfectly capable of running EQ,
That come with EQ Preloaded - There are ways around having to use monitors to box, but we won't go into detail here.

I have 2 models, SFF and Desktop -

SFF means Small Form Factor, which means the computer is tiny, but can still be upgraded with desktop equivalent hardware.
Desktop - Larger system, sometimes faster, easier to upgrade parts in them, cheaper parts.

Please see the specs below:

SFF: $99 +
2-4GB Ram
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz or higher
AMD HD5450
WiFi Adapter
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Desktop: $129
2-4GB Ram
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz or higher
AMD HD5450
WiFi Adapter
s-l1600.jpg

While the specs seem the same, the desktop is much easier to gather parts for, and usually come in the 4gb ram model. However the 2-4GB model doesn't matter much for EQ, as you will only be running 1 client (Assuming Phinny)

Depending on which you would like - Shipping takes 5-6 business days, sometimes later depending on how many you purchase. I can have as many as 100 computers in stock, if you let me know ahead of time.

Each system will come with an operating system of your choice, activated. We have windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.

Shipping: Depending on how many you want to order, i'll have to give you an estimate

HOW TO ORDER: (Copy this template and send me a PM) (I'll send you custom shipping pricing)

Do you want SFF or Desktop?

What version of windows do you want?

How many do you want?

Name:

Address:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back