• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Account with lots of toons and plats (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eqwolf

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Taking offers on account

all toons are descently full geared with standard items minus some very few slots on all those. Good bags everywhere, Jboots/OT hammer on all toons.

60 druid (full green, need VS stone and faydedar to complete epic, 3 VP medaillons in bank, ancient ring too )
60 chanter
50/54 Cleric with epic
50/54 monk Pegasus feather cloak !
30+ warrior

Account never shared, banned, suspended ect

I just dont play anymore there.

Very high quality account deserve quality offers :D

Also selling 180K, looking for 350$

Edit : No SMS verification

I wish these were on separate accounts! I would be interested in the cleric, chanter or druid if they were! I can't afford an awesome account like this :D. Goodluck with the sale!

Still gathering offers.

There is also a 45 shaman with guise of deceiver on RED on a sub account

I'll not be able to provide email adress attached with account, it's an very old personal e-mail. Is any transaction still doable ? Can it be safe for both part without email ?

Most people will want the email account Eqwolf. An if you cannot provide it you will need to sell the account a lot cheaper than its actually worth... This is just my opinion. GL with sale though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back