• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

8$ Kronos, 15 of them for sale (115$ for all 15) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanlee777

BANNED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Quitting the game for good so I need to get rid of the kronos I had saved up. Will send them asap and will be up for the next 24 hours so I can instantly respond to customers. Pm me amount you want to purchase. Just want to avoid losing as much money as possible at this point. Will ship to all servers and within 30 minutes if you order within the day of this post.

Will sell them in bundles of 5 for 40$ as well.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Will refund via paypal if something goes wrong
Quitting the game for good so I need to get rid of the kronos I had saved up. Will send them asap and will be up for the next 24 hours so I can instantly respond to customers. Pm me amount you want to purchase. Just want to avoid losing as much money as possible at this point. Will ship to all servers and within 30 minutes if you order within the day of this post.

Will sell them in bundles of 5 for 40$ as well.
5 kronos pmed you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back