• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Recent content by BigFalco

  1. BigFalco

    Discussion What's the proper course of action for disappearing Krono?

    As of right now, I'm not even asking the seller to meet me half way or to provide refund. I am naturally a very easy person to deal with and not threatening anyone. Like I previously said, I've been buying Krono on this site monthly for over 3 years and never had an issue. I just simply...
  2. BigFalco

    Discussion What's the proper course of action for disappearing Krono?

    No dice. The GM condescendingly (as if the Krono was dirty) asked for the character who sent me the Krono to investigate. I'm sure they already have this information in their back end, because I only had 5 Krono sent to me this day (to be precise, the whole month). They will not reimburse or...
  3. BigFalco

    Discussion What's the proper course of action for disappearing Krono?

    Thanks. I have sent a petition. Will provide an update Yikes, that's a lot more than my 5. We shall see what happens. Hopefully they reimburse the 5 Krono and everyone can be on their way. If I get only a partial/no reimbursement, I'll have to come back here to figure out the next steps...
  4. BigFalco

    Discussion What's the proper course of action for disappearing Krono?

    I have seen recent posts as of a few months ago regarding disappearing Krono. I have been buying Krono on here for almost four years and never had an issue with Krono disappearing. Granted, I only play a few characters, I am not a major buyer and I don't keep a stock. I purchased 5 Krono on...
  5. BigFalco

    Krono WTS KRONO - $15 EACH - 7/10 AVAILABLE (🟢ONLINE)

    Sending you a message now. Looking to buy some Krono on Cazic - Thanks
  6. BigFalco

    Krono sold out

    Hey Ender, Sent you a PM. Thanks
Back
Top