• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Any word from Redbot? (1 Viewer)

Lol, you all are funny. Redbot is a good dude, and true to his word. I remember I won a Ipod a while back... didn't even realize I won the contest until 8 MONTHS LATER. (My fault for not checking the site...) He still sent it to me, which I think is pretty classy.

As far as the whole site being a graveyard. It is compariable to the populations in game. EQ has like 200 people on at primetime per server. Now I bet your asking... so what who cares about EQ, I play wow and need the leet hacks! My Answer to you is this: Its WoW... So easy a caveman can do it! It would be like cheating while playing Candyland with my 6 year old... not that i've ever cheated at Candyland.

Still waiting on my lewt as well. I'd settle for the loot card for WOW as I don't have any of the pet or mount loot card.

Porque tu bump? Redbot es muy no comprende engles. Tu estan mexico, si?

I probably butchered that...lol =p

He be bumpin, that's what he be doin'

He bumpin to the east, bumpin to the west, bumpin to the topic that he loves best.

Source: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVnH39UzI8"]YouTube- Strokin' Music Video[/ame]

:eek: the legendary bot does live!

redbot, with your name, i'd expect you'd have a robot to control everything in your life including checking your emails lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back