• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Red Items + plat for Blue items + plat. >>> 125k -> 35k!!! <<< (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell well over 100k worth of items on red (mostly easy items to sell items that many classes can use in ~5-30k range) + some plat

Target is ~70k worth of items on blue.

Prefer item trades to minimize any chance of detection

Red Verified specifically for this transaction. Would prefer to work with red verified people, if not we'll have to figure out an alternate form of verification/security.

Please PM for more details.

- - - Updated - - -

Updating this to be for 35k instead of 70k.

Traditionally the rate is 2:1 from Blue to Red. I'm doing the opposite, in fact it's 3:1 the other way making this an incredibly cheap package.

I want the 40k to be in mid-tier items, easily sold items to minimize detection for both of us.

Here's a sample list of value on items:

9-10k
9-10k
9-10k
9-10k
>15 items in 2-5k range, all very easy to sell. I.e. resist gear, haste items, etc.
A bunch of smaller 500-1k, again high volume items.
+ $XX,XXX Plat

Total value in 130k ballpark but to keep from squabbling over prices I'll just call it "more than 100k" which is indisputable.

Let's make this a fast, easy, & safe transaction :D

- - - Updated - - -

When you see the items I'm giving up there will be no doubt that it's worth substantially more than $100k & trading for less than cost of a fungi on blue. For serious buyers I can share a spreadsheet I made based on current market prices for each item putting it at 127k not including many smaller items in 500-1.5k range.

This is more than enough to buy an epic'd fungi'd rogue twink w/ full resist gear.

Will only share this if red verified or willing to talk on the phone for security of me + future buyers.

Thanks!

----> I am only planning to do this one deal. I have zero interest in future transactions so you have no worries of getting caught up in a network ban. Everything in this whole transaction is optimized for safety. Will discuss the full plan with whoever becomes the buyer of this great deal. <----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back