• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT AWESOME Lvl 60 Warrior VP key, VP weapons etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecomet8519

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

I just sold my Epic Cleric and now I want to sell my awesome Warrior. He is a big race and comes with Guise of the Deceiver!!!!!!!!!!! (Dark Elf illu clicky, no longer drops). He has all keys and has VP aggro weapons and VP 2 hander (DPS machine). He is not fully equipped but FULLY planar geared and has 3x PoSky no drops. Also other no drops. Missing both scales for Epic. Has all the rest. Comes with JBoots, OT Hammer, Levi cloak. I am looking for p99 high end items and/or pp. Comes with email and sms is not set. Send me a pm with your offer. No low ballers.

icecomet8519 has a really fantastic toon that does exist. I will definitely attest to that having seen it first hand during negotiation. However, he wants 300k plat on blue, no real life cash (won't take paypal, google wallet, or western union) and wants you to go first. Perhaps a middleman transaction would make potential buyers more open to the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back