• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT ArcheAge Archeum Founder Pack ($150 value) for Red99 Fungi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfcross

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Totally forgot I had this exact same account and saw the post from below so thought I would throw this up as well. I have this will all the info, email etc etc that comes with it. Looking for Red99 Fungi + I am also paying $$ for the Fungi as well. I can do a combo as well where Red99 Fungi for the Archeage Founder acct + a little $$ on top of that since I do not plan on playing Archeage. It just went into Closed beta. The Founders pack is located at ... http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/ it's the 149.99 one. So on live launch you get all the cool things the big boy Founders Pack gives as well. Plus during all the Closed betas your in with lots of free play time.

According to my Founders Pack I can change the email to yours as well as the log in info too. So .... shoot me a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back