• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Yelinak WTS Yelinak AOE Powerlevel / PL 1-75 LVL and AA psl,Efficient and safe, positive feedback (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
314   0   0
Yelinak AOE PL 1-75 LVL and AA

60 -75 LVL take $35 and x2 50% pot
1-60 LVL take $30 need x1 50% pots

120 AAs take $40 need x2 50% pots

Multiple characters, there will be a discount

If there is no quick reply to you, it means that I have fallen asleep, and I will reply immediately after waking up

we will seriously complete the tasks you handed over.We have many years of PL experience, you can see from our feedback

We only provide services on the Yelinak Server . we are sincere and loyal. So please choose us, we will services you with cheap price,Also guarantee the security of your account.My and friend completed the PL together, so it will not violate the server's regulations.

If you log in to the game during the PL stage to perform raid or other operations, please let me know, Will not affect your raid

Description:
Multiple methods available: You log in and AFK. I can log in your account ,We will require provide your Username and temporary Password for the work .Your character name and account information will be kept strictly confidential,and no one will know how you obtained what you purchase from us,Protect your privacy.
We have high level characters group provide services for you. We provide PLing services in the game,not chat with others and we don't change and use of equipment and money on your characters.Never have to use hacking or Third Party Program. So please be assured that it is perfectly safe. We recommend that you change your account password before and after buy our services.I have a US VPN

Friends and Family PayPal transfers only

Welcome to consult me

Confirm the order, and feedback. Thank you very much!

Refund Policy
🛎️ no
Last edited:
Yelinak PL 1-50 lvl

If there is no quick reply to you, it means that I have fallen asleep, and I will reply immediately after waking up

we will seriously complete the tasks you handed over.We have many years of PL experience, you can see from our feedback

We only provide services on the Yelinak Server . we are sincere and loyal. So please choose us, we will services you with cheap price,Also guarantee the security of your account.My and friend completed the PL together, so it will not violate the server's regulations.

If you log in to the game during the PL stage to perform raid or other operations, please let me know, Will not affect your raid

Description:
Multiple methods available: You log in and AFK. I can log in your account ,We will require provide your Username and temporary Password for the work .Your character name and account information will be kept strictly confidential,and no one will know how you obtained what you purchase from us,Protect your privacy.
We have high level characters group provide services for you. We provide PLing services in the game,not chat with others and we don't change and use of equipment and money on your characters.Never have to use hacking or Third Party Program. So please be assured that it is perfectly safe. We recommend that you change your account password before and after buy our services.I have a US VPN

Welcome to consult me

Like to order your Service to pl a sham. from 34 to 50, will log him in be afk while you do it. please let me know the price.

Yelinak PL 1-50 lvl

Description:

Welcome to consult me

How much for 41-50 today Friday 8th 2022 while the EXP bonus is still live

Hello! Looking for a quote on leveling my toon from 56 (almost 57) to 59.8 (basically one yellow bubble left). Would prefer during non-raid hours (6-9pst). Thanks!

Yelinak AOE PL 34-60 lvl

Description:

Welcome to consult me

Looking at cost/time to go from 55 to 60

Yelinak AOE PL 34-60 lvl and AA

Accept PL bookings opened by luc

Description:

Welcome to consult me

I am looking for a AA run. 4 and possably 8 hour block. Wondering how much in Krono that would be to run.

Looking for 2 hours ( me afk ) for AA's with 2 characters. Looking to pay in krono, before the xp bonus ends on the 15th.A guildie highly recommended you.

Yelinak AOE PL 1-70 lvl and AA
65-70 LVL need 50% pot
34-60 LVL take $15 need x1 50% pots
60-65 LVL take $20 need x1 50% pots
50 AAs take need x1 50% pots

Description:

Welcome to consult me

Are you still boosting, I need from 62 to 70 and 500 AA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back