• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Yelinak WTS Yelinak AOE PLing 1-43 43--65 65-75 and AAs PLing (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 no
Accept any power leveling within 1-65 and aas
1-43 for 20$ need 50% potionx1
43-65 for 40$ need 50% potion x2
65-75 need 50%potion x2
Copy Paste Info Needed
Account Login:
Account Password:
Character Name:
Email for Updates
Friends and Family PayPal transfers only .
I need to log in to your account . You can set a temporary password..Your character name and account information will be kept strictly confidential,and no one will know how you obtained what you purchase from us,Protect your privacy.We have high level characters group provide services for you. We provide PLing services in the game,not chat with others and we don't change and use of equipment and money on your characters.Never have to use hacking or Third Party Program. So please be assured that it is perfectly safe. We recommend that you change your account password before and after buy our services.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no
Last edited:
65-70 need 50%potion x1
Copy Paste Info Needed
Account Login:
Account Password:
Character Name:
Email for Updates
I need to log in to your account . You can set a temporary password..Your character name and account information will be kept strictly confidential,and no one will know how you obtained what you purchase from us,Protect your privacy.We have high level characters group provide services for you. We provide PLing services in the game,not chat with others and we don't change and use of equipment and money on your characters.Never have to use hacking or Third Party Program. So please be assured that it is perfectly safe. We recommend that you change your account password before and after buy our services.
Looking for a group level, 6 brand new accounts that I create (access will be given) on yelinak

Looking to level 1 cleric 1 bard, 4 zerkers from 1-70.

Accounts will not need gear or skills leveled I will provide that after. Accounts can be delivered after leveled to 70.

Looking for a bulk rate with expedited timeline

Looking for a group level, 6 brand new accounts that I create (access will be given) on yelinak

Looking to level 1 cleric 1 bard, 4 zerkers from 1-70.

Accounts will not need gear or skills leveled I will provide that after. Accounts can be delivered after leveled to 70.

Looking for a bulk rate with expedited timeline
I can't send you a message. Can you add my diacord as a friend? My Id is baoma123.

65-70 need 50%potion x1
Copy Paste Info Needed
Account Login:
Account Password:
Character Name:
Email for Updates
Still doing this on Yelinak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back