• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS / WTT Tranquil Staff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WTS Tranquil Staff
Pretty Rare
Edit: Sold for 10 Krono in game.

In 5 days or so the highest offer was 10 Krono. With about 8 offers of 10 Krono if that helps anyone get an idea of its worth (MAX).

Last edited:
Tstaff out damages PB by quite a bit. Additionally Tstaff is great for soloing especially in places like seb for sib cloaks/ODS etc since the stun lands and lasts a long time.

for DPS esp on raids you're not going to beat epic fists.

Epic fists are BiS but tstaff is good solo. Fists are better than even VP 2hander. 6-7kr probably accurate due to rarity and ppl want to twink

I know some people who paid 15kr in MQ's to get epic fists ha-ha.

Tstaff proc makes it more desirable for solo then epic fists, so it has use even after fists.

But for solo nothing beats the VP staff w/ heal over time aug.

Sold for 10 Krono in game.

In 5 days or so the highest offer was 10 Krono. With about 8 offers of 10 Krono if that helps anyone get an idea of it's worth (MAX).

Last edited:
Not an accusation but a word of caution. I offered more than the staff is worth and he refused to trade first. I understand being nervous but when a two day old account won't trade to a red verified with decent feedback it raises a red flag. Like I said not an accusation just looking out for the community.

Not an accusation but a word of caution. I offered more than the staff is worth and he refused to trade first. I understand being nervous but when a two day old account won't trade to a red verified with decent feedback it raises a red flag. Like I said not an accusation just looking out for the community.

Two day old account indeed and I am still learning about what all of this "verified" and stuff means. I gave you my cell phone # and offered to send you krono in a small transaction via PM. In an attempt to establish some trust with you.

I am indeed nervous trading with anyone. So I've decided to just deal with small and simple transactions first (i.e krono sales).

Edit: Sold for 10 Krono in game.

In 5 days or so the highest offer was 10 Krono. With about 8 offers of 10 Krono if that helps anyone get an idea of its worth (MAX).

Actually fists DO parce a little better than the VP staff

No they don't. I had Bo Staff and they parse better than fists.

I parsed both using 10 different times each and only the fists came out ahead 1 time out of 10.

It is a rng, but VP staff is superior.

Odd, on ragefire we had two best in slot monks get the staff and they both said fists were better. I was even beating them on fights with my epic fists. We're talking spirit wracked cord, tynno shackle, rbb, cof, epic, rowtf, NoS etc monks with max skills. this was tested over 3-4 VP raids and outside of raids

Odd, on ragefire we had two best in slot monks get the staff and they both said fists were better. I was even beating them on fights with my epic fists. We're talking spirit wracked cord, tynno shackle, rbb, cof, epic, rowtf, NoS etc monks with max skills. this was tested over 3-4 VP raids and outside of raids

RNG. The staff is suppose to win, but it will sometime lack due to that. I've had another monk tested it also and his results were more closer to 60/40 in favor of the staff. It should be that close really, but I guess it is.

I have a staff right now. Fists out dps the staff.

The damage bonus on staff isn't high enough, and with MoTM the more you swing the more you have RNG to deal more damage per hit.

I don't know exact damage bonus on fists, but its high enough to easily out parse the staff by 2-3k a fight. (thoroughly tested on all raid targets VP and below)

No they don't. I had Bo Staff and they parse better than fists.

I parsed both using 10 different times each and only the fists came out ahead 1 time out of 10.

It is a rng, but VP staff is superior.

Post your parses, or I call BS.

As someone who has had the staff ya sometimes it would if you got really lucky with hits a shot a ton of 300+ hits and it was a quick fight. Never raided with it though just solod/group shit raiding id think it would fall off

Parse from VS just now:

FistMonk 8k@111sdps (130dps in 64s) [12.61%]
2hb Monk 6k@84sdps (97dps in 65s) [9.56%]

Fist monk max hit 188, avg hit 64

2hb monk max hit 286, avg hit 91

MoTM wrecks the 2hb, outside of raid content 2hb wrecks fists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back