• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/WTT AWESOME Lvl 60 Epic Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecomet8519

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WTS/WTT my awesome Lvl 60 Epic Chanter. Has all Spells!!! Seb & HS key. Stuff like Insignia Protector, Tranix Crown, Hiero Cloak, some Planar, Jboots, OT Hammer, etc.

I am looking for p99 BLUE items, pp and/or account.

Please send message with reasonable offer. A ton of legitimate time was put into leveling this guy and getting the gear. Absolutely geared to be gladly welcomed into chardok aoe groups.

I will require some kind of verification of identity.. skype call, positive feedback on here, facebook account.. SOMETHING to show you aren't completely anon.

Will accept Paypal as gift only.

Please only message me if serious. Looking for a good home.

Thank you.

EDIT: This was brought to my attention as a factor in someone wanting to purchase this account. The SMS was set by me as I never had intentions to completely lose interest in the game and want to sell my toons. I have the EMU account info as well which can be accessed and changed. Again, the SMS is already set.

Last edited:
Heya icecomet8519! I sent you a PM inquiring about this account, however, I have received no response. Somehow you must have missed it! No worries though, i'll just post it here as well!

I have a few questions about the ench you have for sale.

First rep: Does he have a significant reputation either good or bad? Was he guilded? If i take him over will I constantly get tells from peolple asking questions? Who helped him get his epic?

Second security: I know you said sms is set, is there any chance you could mail the sim card associated with it? And are you willing to hand over the email associated with the emu account?

Last price: How much are you looking for? I have good feedback and have both bought and sold accounts here and am really interested.

Thanks for your time! Feel free to respond in PM if that makes you feel more comfortable. ;)

Free bump! Still waiting to here from you icecomet8519... Assuming you actually want to sell this account, maybe at least PM me some minor details? At all.. Some sort of response?

i havent gotten a response from him either. Its also came to my attention, on the original post of this auction he said SMS was set and no email (could be wrong on email). And now all of a sudden it isnt anymore.

I am also interested in the account, but would obviously want an explaination on why the original post was edited to SMS not set anymore and comming with email. Makes a HUGE diff in the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back