• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS / WTT 71 Necro (EZServer) Epic 1.5 full Qvic gear / 55 monk p99 blue WTS / WTT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

konatown11

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
EZSERVER:
Epic 1.5 Necromancer with full Qvic gear to include +186 mana regen, 8k hps / 11k mana unbuffed 1k ac 28AA
Lots of clickies including iksar illusion shoulders, all spells are up to date. Char has a bag with 9/10 tomes for epic 3.0 but has not done 2.0 yet. 15k pp in the shared bank slot and 6 bag of tinkers or equivalant, manastone and jboots etc
P99BLUE:
55 monk with first epic robe, 1 pipe (kc) and immortals book just need chardok pipe for 2nd epic robe with haste click. Gear is decent for not being in a raid guild i guess, and it was a main with no alts. Really no rep here as i rarely played him kept taking very long breaks the account was created forever ago

Taking OFFERS! on account. Willing to trade for account / plat on p99 blue.

Refund Policy
🛎️ The account is unknown, made back in 2013 nothing suspicious about loging in from a new ip one day, once sale is made sale is final. Char can be shown in game with items / plat beforehand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back