• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Various Items, Plat, PLs, ect Project 1999 Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I'm currently looking for high class verified clients for Power Leveling services, items, and platinum who have full-time jobs, and are looking for a safe and proven jumpstart. I'm one of the most down to earth people you'll find here, and strive for quality and safety over quantity. If you're looking for a quick, cheap, and risky buy.. then you may need to look for a less personable option.

Now accepting PM inquiries, however, I prefer to talk over text, phone, or Facebook messenger (whatever you're more comfortable with) after some initial PM's. If you're not a legitimate buyer or serious about making safe progress then this is not the thread for you. While some of my services may be just a tad more pricey than a few other quick sellers, the value of safety I provide is nearly unmatched.

Current Services:

Power Leveling
Power Level 1-20
Power Level 1-29
Power Level for your already made character
Power level + Platinum/Item(s)

Items/Platinum

Thank you for your consideration in using VirtualWorkshop:eq1 as your Project 1999 Jumpstart service.

I'd also be interested. What about PLIng to 45?

Also, I'm in the process of being verified. I sent everything yesterday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back