• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Uber twink SK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebeaver995

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Possibly selling twinked level 30 SK. He does not have fungi but has excellent gear. He is feared on server, and has superb record. Killing machine. Can also sell a high level buffer account with him for your friend to buff you with for pvp. Taking offers

twinked level 30 SK. He does not have fungi but has excellent gear. He is feared on server, and has superb record.

Now go look at leader board tell me who's lvl 30's SK and has good record

He's letting everyone know who he is . Look at op's "look at me" description . So you want future buyer of this to be screwed up as he's literally telling everyone who he is ?

Talking about professional, act like one and you will get treated like one dawg.

Red99 is smaller than you think and you don't want advertising sales like this

I will delete my post when OP adjust description to somewhat toned down less look at me , I'm not here to shit it up but I can't stand when someone's being stupid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back