• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS True AoE PL 40-60 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
WTS AoE PL 33-50
I have 4 years PL Experience
DM me for discord information to book your PL Session

Refund Policy
🛎️ wts aoe pl 40-60
Last edited:
Used his service this weekend. Professional, courteous and fast to respond. Also very reasonable pricing. While I'm sure he can't do this every time, he even was able to get my char a few upgrades along with the levels which was a nice bonus! Recommended for sure.

Just wanted to post I used his services a few days ago and am 100% satisfied with the results. Super smooth and FAST!!!

Used his services last night, it was AWESOME. He knows what he's doing and the results were definitely there !
I recommend, and i will use again soon !

Awesome Experience A+ Price is hard to beat. I will use in the future Extremely Happy all the way around. Great PL experience!

Excellent job, super fast and accommodating. Even helped me out with some gear I was looking for. Was better rate for 42-50 than I paid for 36-42 from someone else. Won't be using anyone else now that we are in contact on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back