• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - Thornblade - Raid Items - Updated 7/24 - Thornblade - *AFK till Velious* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 No brand new accounts with no feedback/ no premium / no verified
Selling a large variety of raid items on Thornblade. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Leaving out prices because they change too often and I really do not feel like updating prices every day. We can discuss prices. Do not be shy about reaching out if there is something you are interested in. I am pretty easy to deal with and the worst case is that we don't come to an agreement. No hard feelings :)

I will try to group them together by caster/priest/weapons/quest etc.

All of the items listed below can be TRADED unless otherwise specified

Grey Suede Boots

Robe of the Azure Sky
Shroud of Veeshan
Sword of Rile
Feverblade - Bane of the Shissar (The DoT damage starts from 1 damage, not 100+ damage like the description makes it sound)

Shield of the White Dragon
Shield of the Red Dragon

Robe of Burning Rage

Shissar Focus Staff
Sarnak Summoners Staff
Dragon Spine Staff
Shissar Protection Staff
Sprinkler of Suffering

Spear of Constriction

Howling Cutlass
The Scimitar of Lifestealing

Maelstrom
Malevolent Runeblade

Selo`s Drums of the March

Green Dragon Scales
Red Dragon Scales
White Dragon Scales

Trakanon's Tooth
Undead Dragongut Strings (This item is NO TRADE and must be Multiquested. You must be at the step where the item is required)
Gnarled Staff (This item is NO TRADE and must be Multiquested. You must be at the step where the item is required)

Spells:
Divine Intervention
Malo
Sunstrike

Torpor

Thanks for taking a look!

-Ctalbus

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds after payment has been received and item delivered. Unless there is an error on my part or I may make exceptions but have no obligation once the transaction is complete.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back