• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Rizlona WTS the rest of my crew. Down to 11ish accounts. Willing let multiple accounts go for $30-$50 ea!! Blowout!! (ALL SOLD) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
Multiple
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FNF
Looking to sell my entire crew!! Buy me out on Rizlona, looking to make a package deal!!

What you get for the $$ -

Accounts have most their important AA, if not all, and even some unspent AA on tanks and monks (up to DoN; these accounts haven't been played since Jan).

3 CLR - All pretty decent shape. 12k+ hp/mana for the most part except 1 account, 4 of them have 1.5's.
4 MNK - All really good dps with 800+ AA. Quite a bit unspent.
2 WIZ - Decent gear
1 NEC - Decent gear (Time+)
1 RNG - Decent gear

Most of the accounts have little to no personal information. There are a few with SQA, email, and CC associated. Majority are ownership free.

I will sell a portion of this crew or all of it. I will even include some of my time to set you up to box group/raid content, should you need assistance!!

** Looking for serious offers, motivated to sell **

Refund Policy
🛎️ 30 days, if due to seller fault
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back