• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/T Chars (Guised monk) for plat/Cash or items / WTB Epic Bard (p99 Blue) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello All,

As title states. I am Selling-Trading the following on p99 blue:

60 iksar monk with epic no reputation hasnt been played for years. (SMS not set email included) Gear is nothing special but has a haste item and epic rest is average (Has levi cloak, Jboots and OT hammer). 250 Dollars, or equivalent in game item exchange. Also willing to trade for a character that is of same caliber. (Only accepting War (ogre troll only) or Bard (Pref with epic)

51 Human Monk (Guise) (sms not set can possibly be convinced to also give away the email address) no reputation on this char either (Has levi cloak, Jboots). No epic but has Rotlc. 300 dollars or equivalent in game item exchange. Also willing to trade for a character that is of same caliber. (Only accepting War (ogre troll only) or Bard (Pref with epic)

49 Human Female monk sms not set (not sure as I write this about which email is attached to this one) no rep either no epic. 150 dollars or equivalent in game item exchange. Also willing to trade for a character that is of same caliber. (Only accepting War (ogre troll only) or Bard.

I am also buying a bard with epic. or one that is close to getting it.

Also willing to buy plat on p99 Blue. I would like to start with a smaller purchase and would rather buy from several different people so as to get my reputation up.

Please Add me on skype: Saur_gaming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back