• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/T Accounts on p99 for Other chars - Items (De mask Monk included) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello there,

I have a few characters on P99 Server that I am willing to trade for some good chars or items on the same server.

Also willing to sell for the right price.

Accounts are as follow as far as I can remember. Downloading the game atm to check all of this. (No character has been online for over a year so they have 0 reputation on server pretty much.)

Iksar male monk 60 With Epic (Do not really want to sell unless I am made a very good offer) no SMS attached, Gmail included.

Human Male monk 51 (Dark elf mask, no longer obtainable) No SMS attached, Gmail Possibly included.

49 female human monk, No SMS attached. Email not included but will change it if thats still possible.

Currently leveling a Woodelf Female bard (lvl 10) Designed to sell. SMS not attached, Gmail Included of course.

Please let me know what you are interested in trading for any or all of these accounts.

I am mostly interested in (In this order) Warrior (Must be ogre or troll) Bard, Enchanter.

I would prefer character that do not have a lot of reputation on the server. and epic completed is a big plus. I am also willing to buy accounts that fit my needs.

I am also willing to trade for monk gear. Or AoN, ManaStones, Fungi Etc. Also trading for Plat. Taking offers. No idea how much I want for each character but make me an offer.

Add me on skype Saur_gaming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back