• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS special sham/SK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Level
110-106
Race
Dark elf/ Froglok
Class
SK/Sham
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Account #1 is my 106 shaman. The account is 7 years old, and he has a 1 per server title *Chosen Guardian* with the suffix of Vallon Zek. I got it for winning the ancients event with the release of Omens of War on Vallon Zek. Sham has 2.0 other than that nothing too impressive 10 kronos or $100 obo

Account #2 is my 110 SK *has Vallon Zek suffix*/ 109 Pally account both on FV. The account is 13 years old. Gear is nothing special though SK does have his 2.0. They are both in 8/8 set of EoK T2 which isn't great, but i do have the reaper's ward/soultrapper combo which i swap back and forth along with the off pieces. 10 kronos or $100 obo

PM with offers :)

Refund Policy
🛎️ If not as described.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back